StretchZ is the simple, fun way of de-stressing on the go.
British cartoonist, Nick Miller, presents twenty of the most effective stress-busting stretches, each lovingly illustrated in Retina Display resolution.
The clean, minimalist interface gets straight to the job of getting you to relax and eliminating your pent-up tensions and aches. The built-in timer gives you appropriate timings for each exercise and allows you to use StretchZ hands-free.
While you are stretching StretchZ makes sure that your iPhone will not go to sleep, allowing you to fully enjoy the relaxing power of stretching.
* 30 stress busting stretches
* built-in exercise timer
* hands-free operation
* clean, minimalist interface
* prevents device from going to sleep
* swipe-scroll through exercises
StretchZ was developed by publicspace.net an independent Macintosh software developer since 1996 and the publishers of MacBreakZ, the best selling personal ergonomic assistant.
The new version:
- adds an additional 10 stretches
- enables swipe-scrolling through the exercises
- tweaks the app icon
- refines some artwork for the retina display
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 28, 2010
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (16)
- 6.0 MB