Strava Running and Cycling GPS
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
If you like to run, ride or just adventure outside, you’ll love Strava. Give it a try, it’s free!
Millions of runners, cyclists and active people use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, connect with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their adventures with friends. Strava works with just your iPhone or Apple Watch, as well as pretty much every GPS device out there.
Track Your Runs, Rides and Activities for Free
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Segments: Got a favorite hill climb or long straightaway? See how you fared on particular sections of your activity with Strava segments
Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Clubs: There’s a club for all your athletic interests, from the world’s biggest sports brands to your neighborhood running posse. Join your favorites to learn about events, participate in discussions or just find out what’s new
• Activity Photos: Showcase the best moments of your run or ride
• Friendly Competition: Dig deep and shoot for a top time on segment leaderboards
• Strava on Social: Share activity details on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Pair Your Favorite Technology
• Device Friendly: Strava works with almost all GPS running watches, cycling computers and activity trackers
• Heart Rate: Train with a heart rate monitor for additional performance data
• Apple Watch Series 2: Leave your phone at home with Strava for Apple Watch*, totally redesigned for Series 2. Your activity will sync automatically.
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at www.strava.com .
Make the Most of Your Sport with Premium
• Stay safer when you're on the go with Beacon’s real-time location tracking
• Train for peak performance with personalized coaching such as training plans and custom goals
• Get unrivaled live performance feedback during your activity, and exclusive and detailed analysis after every activity, including heart rate, power meter and race analysis
Premium is available through in-app purchasing.
Strava Premium is available with a monthly or annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
* Apple Watch Series 1 and first-generation users still need their phone to collect GPS data.
- Club Events: All your club events are now available on your mobile device. You can create events, view event details and load the planned route, RSVP, and get notifications for new events and reminders.
- Apple Watch: You can now launch the Apple Watch app from your watch face using a complication.
148Apps —Strava Cycling Review