Nike Training Club
It’s time to Get NTC Fit. Welcome to the new and improved Nike+ Training Club – the training app for the world’s biggest female fitness community.
Choose individual workouts, or select a targeted, structured four-week program to help you get lean, toned or strong. Add running to boost your results. Customize workouts with the drills you prefer. See the results, and celebrate your progress with your friends.
Featuring more than 100 workouts by Nike Master Trainers and world-class athletes like Maria Sharapova, with all the instruction and motivation you need to blast through your fitness goals. Take control of your training with Nike+ Training Club.
•Full-body 15, 30 and 45-minutes workouts you can do anywhere, anytime
•Free workouts from some of the world’s most inspirational female athletes, trainers and celebrities.
•Step-by-step visual and video demos to help you perfect every drill
•Audio guidance to keep you on track and motivated while working out
•Your favourite workouts, training history and progress, instantly accessible
•New and improved Facebook and Twitter sharing to give your progress a boost
•Workout music streamed from your music library
•Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
•Need help? Get support at twitter.com/nikesupport
Updated rewards to display the full collection of program trophies you can achieve.
- A progress bar to tell you how many workout minutes you need to achieve your next milestone.
- Easier access to your favorite workouts.
- Alerts to tell you when downloads have paused.
- Enhanced design and navigation experience when creating a program.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Nike, Inc.
- 32.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (356)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (23920)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Making of Making Powered by NIKE MSI
• Nike Golf 360°
• Nike SB
• Nike Soccer
• Nike Tech Pack
• Nike+ FuelBand
• Nike+ Move
• Nike+ Running