Nike+ Run Club
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Your Perfect Running Partner - Nike Run Club
Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often-including GPS tracking of your run, audio guided running workouts, weekly and monthly distance challenges to keep you motivated, customized coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and nonstop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- AUDIO GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
- JOIN WEEKLY AND MONTHLY DISTANCE CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED AND MOVING
- PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner-on your wrist. The Nike Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion.
Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal or start an Audio Guided Run with one of Nike's coaches and athletes. Swipe left to Settings to customize your run and turn on Cheers to receive cheers from friends while you run. And don't forget to check out the detail of your last few runs in Activity History. GPS support is only available on Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need-pace, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate, and mile splits. Real-time audio feedback will keep you on track during your run.
AUDIO GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
Get guidance, motivation and inspiration directly through in-ear audio from Nike's coaches as well as elite athletes like Mo Farah and entertainers such as Kevin Hart. The workouts are designed to help runners improve strength, speed and endurance and have fun doing it. Additionally, intervals are automatically marked along the way so all you need to do is press start and go. Each run is paired with a specific playlist, so be sure to connect to Apple Music or Spotify to get the best experience.
CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED
Join the Nike global community of runners in weekly and monthly distance challenges made to keep you motivated and moving. Reach goals, earn achievements, and go the distance.
PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whether you want to get started, get fitter, or get race-ready, Nike Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Get motivated and earn trophies when you smash Personal Records like your fastest 5K or longest run. Challenge yourself to earn monthly milestone badges or see how long you can keep your running streak alive.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends on the distance leaderboard
IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
A little support can go a long way. You can receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends during your run to keep you going strong. And if you want to cheer your friends back, that's cool, too.
CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalize your activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customize who sees it-your other social networks, or just your Nike friends.
This app includes Nike stickers you can use in the app and on iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here’s what’s new with this update:
- Introducing Challenges. Stay motivated and push yourself to run 15K (9 Miles) per week or 50K (31 Miles) per month and see how you stack up against the global community of Nike runners. Exciting new Achievements can be earned with each Challenge. Also keep a look out for occasional special Nike Challenges! Get moving and join one today!
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
PRO-TIP: Check out our new Audio Guided Runs feature and experience a new and exciting way to run with NRC. Train with Nike’s coaches and athletes in a series of audio-based running workouts.
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
- To see your heart rate during your run, swipe left on your Watch and turn on ‘All Metrics’.
- Audio Guided Runs is also available on your Apple Watch. Scroll down below the START button to access them and experience a game-changing way to run.
IMPORTANT: You need to authorize NRC to access Motion and Fitness Activity in order to track a run.
For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 4.2 or above.
148Apps —Nike+GPS Review