NavaFit: Find a fitness buddy
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
NavaFit is a fitness community where you can find a fitness buddy to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Whether you're just getting started on your fitness journey or an avid gym goer; there is no better way to stay motivated and accountable than with a support team.
With thousands of members nearby, build a group that will keep you accountable. Chat with members of your Squad and make plans to start training together, run a race, or go on a hike. Compete with your friends in monthly challenges.
The new Meals feature provides custom meal plans created by registered dietitians. Each delicious and healthy meal is designed to help you meet your goals (i.e. lose weight, get stronger). You can also text with your dietitian coach.
NavaFit is easy to use once you install the app:
1. Click the Squad logo and view fitness buddies in your area. Click the checkmark to add to your SQUAD or the X for not now
2. After 2 people mutually opt in by clicking the checkmark they become a part of each others SQUAD
3. Start chatting and get fit together
4. Subscribe to the Meal Plan service to get a meal plan designed just for you
5. Participate in monthly challenges and Brag about your accomplishments
Please note the following about Meal Plan subscriptions
- Subscriptions to meal plans can be purchased for 1 month, 3 months or yearly with a 1 week free trial period. Subscriptions are auto-renewing and may be purchased through an In-App Purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for the selected subscription at the end of the free trial period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged the same price again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- If you turn off auto-renew, you will still have access to the feature until the end of the current period
- You can Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase
Minor UI updates to Messaging feature