My Pain Diary: Chronic Pain & Symptom Tracker
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor.
This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Track just about anything. MPD is used by thousands every day to track and manage chronic pain conditions such as Fibro, MS, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endo, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions!
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Keep consistent entries with the help of the built-in reminder system.
Get an extra layer of security by locking MPD. A 4-digit pass will be required to access the data.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
Join the 50,000+ chronic pain sufferers who have better managed their pain and symptoms with My Pain Diary.
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, manage, and report on pain and symptoms.
Recommended by doctors worldwide. As seen in USA Today. Award-winning app! Best App Ever Awards 2013 (Honorable Mention). Winter/Spring 2012 Web Health Award (Winner).
Changing an entry's Color Flag no longer creates a new entry.
Weather tracking reliability improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Damon Lynn
- 12.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (57)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (675)