iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Moves automatically tracks your everyday exercise, commuting and time spent in important places. Just carry your phone in your pocket or bag.
NEW IN MOVES 2.5: A Complete Exercise Diary!
• Over 60 new activity types
• New activities are not (yet) automatically recognized, but easy to add
• Automatically tracks walking, cycling and running
• Recognizes the places in your daily life
• Shows your day as a simple storyline
• Plots your routes on a map
• Step counter (pedometer)
• Calories burned for each activity
• Support for the M7 co-processor in iPhone 5s+
More features available from the Connected Apps catalog.
Seeing your everyday life in a new way can motivate you to move more. Set simple goals (e.g. 10,000 steps a day) and start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moves has been designed to use GPS and other sensors sparingly. The app relies mostly on acceleration data, cell tower and Wi-Fi locations. The Battery Saving Mode will further minimize battery consumption when stationary in a place.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT IOS 7+
Moves needs to run continuously in the background to track your activities:
Ensure that you have BACKGROUND APP REFRESH turned ON for Moves (iPhone Settings > General > Background App Refresh)
Category icons are the copyrights of Foursquare Labs, Inc.
Bug fixes and UI Improvements
148Apps —Moves Review