Mindset for Success
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Daily sage messages that inspire a mindset for success.
To be successful in work, family, career, school, or just about anything in life you must first establish the basic principle of getting your mind in the right place. Your thoughts guide your actions, and your actions ultimately determine your level of success. Success comes to those who purposefully are choosing their thoughts & emotions and are controlling where their energy is spent.
Each day, listen as Michel delivers three personalized messages, just for you, along with recommended actions to help you move toward even greater success.
- BEGIN your day with a dose of powerful motivation
- RECEIVE three personalized messages geared towards your success
- LISTEN to Michel explain the deeper meaning of your messages
- REPLAY your messages any time before the day's end
- SHARE your personal messages with others
Michel Kripalani is President & CEO of Oceanhouse Media, a leading developer and publisher of apps that uplift, educate and inspire. As someone who has strived for and found success in work, personal and family life, Michel has decided that it is time to give back. Even though he remains an active learner, his efforts are now transitioning to writing, teaching and lecturing.
About the Mindset for Success subscription
- Includes a free 1-week trial period with either subscription.
- Your subscription will start after the trial period ends
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscribe monthly or annually to access to all content
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription