MyPlate Calorie Tracker - Your Diet and Fitness Calorie Counter for Better Health by LIVESTRONG.COM
IMPORTANT: THIS APP WILL BE RETIRED SOON – Download the free version for the same great calorie tracker with even more features!
Please download the free version of the LIVESTRONG.COM MyPlate Calorie Tracker. It has all the great features of this app plus many more such as macronutrient information, integration with Apple’s Health and a more robust Progress section with detailed charts and graphs.
FOR EXISTING USERS:
Moving forward, there will be a single FREE version of the LIVESTRONG.COM MyPlate Calorie Tracker loaded with new and exciting features! Focusing all of our attention on a single app will allow for more frequent updates to add many of the great features and improvements suggested by the community! All the features you currently enjoy in the paid version of MyPlate are currently available in the Free version plus more.
Please download the free version of the LIVESTRONG.COM MyPlate Calorie Tracker. As a former paid app user, the app will automatically upgrade you to an ad-free experience as soon as you log in to your LIVESTRONG.COM account.
HOW TO MAKE THE SWITCH
1. We recommend that you manually sync your data in the paid app before downloading the Free app, and that you wait to delete the paid app from your device until you're able to pull all of your data into the Free app. (You MUST be signed in to your LIVESTRONG.COM account to "Force Sync" via the Profile tab in the app.)
2. Download the free MyPlate Calorie Tracker app. Find it by searching for MyPlate and pick the one with the orange icon.
3. Start the app and log in with your LIVESTRONG.COM username and password.
That's it! Once you log in, your account will sync and you'll have the exact same ad-free experience as before plus some great new features.
For support, contact Customer Support at:
Or simply email:
New in 4.5.1
We fixed a critical bug related to creating a food – thank you for your feedback. If you experienced any issue with this bug, try a ‘force sync’ available under Profile in Settings.
New in 4.5
LIVESTRONG.COM's MyPlate Calorie Tracker's latest update offers improved sync, improved exercise search and other bug fixes.
The app also now provides full support for the Spanish language - if your iPhone operating system is set to Espanol, the MyPlate Calorie Tracker will automatically display all of your tracking information in Spanish.
We are hard at work and listening to all of your great feedback - stay tuned for more updates!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 28, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- 53.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (326)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (74113)