iWoman - Ovulation, Period and Fertility Tracker
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Track your cycle with ease and record the progress of your period with a smart, customizable and clean interface. No clutter, no searching for functions, just an easy and clean way to track your bodies information every day.
iWoman was the first period tracker to invent the "Circle View" and when it comes to actual daily use, it is the best and most accessible app to track your period, blood flow, intercourse or you basal temperature.
iWoman comes with many functions and we are adding new features, languages and bugfixes with every release.
+ Track your cycle with start and end dates
+ Predict future periods and fertility times
+ Get a great overview of your period in the "Circle", "Calender" and "Cycle" view
+ Add the intensity of the blood flow of your menstruation
+ Track your intercourse and your contraception
+ Add your basal temperature (°C and °F)
+ Take private notes for each day
+ Customize iWoman and activate and deactivate every function
+ iWoman displays the current day of your cycle (helpful for specific medications)
+ Define the number of cycles used for calculation
+ Turn on/off a visual reminder for your personal breast cancer checkup
+ Keep your privacy with a passcode
+ Make backups to secure your data
We hope that you have a great time using iWoman and it helps you to learn more about your body. Our team spoke to many women how to improve the experience and make the best possible app for your apple device. Please do not hesitate to give us your opinion and let us know how iWoman could be improved to suit your needs.
Send us your feedback to improve iWoman:
Get in contact with iWoman:
iWoman 3.0.3 is here and we added a lot of your ideas and wishes to the app! We took care about every single e-mail, opinion and idea we received. Take a look with what we came up in response! :)
• Our circling slider (the white dot) displays now the current day of the period (this can be helpful for people that take medication during their cycle).
• More customizations allow you to deactivate functionalities you don’t need and don’t want to see.
• We removed the limit of days for the menstrual input.
• iWoman now speaks Africaans: „Haai!“
• We made some refactoring of the apps code to speed up the implementation of new features. :)
• We sorted out a bug where the wrong dates were displayed in specific timezones.
The implementation of new functions was made possible by your feedback. Please share your experience, needs and ideas with us: firstname.lastname@example.org