iSkinny - Food Diary and Weight Tracker
iSkinny is an invaluable weight loss tool. No matter how you choose to achieve your goal, iSkinny will make the journey easier, more efficient and a lot more interesting. Easy to use menus allow you to track your weight loss and your daily intake of food. You can change it to suit your particular journey with different units for weight, daily intake etc. Anyone who is monitoring their weight knows it’s not just about the food, excercise is just as important. iSkinny allows you to track your exercise and take it into account in your daily statistics.
iSkinny is extremely easy to use. It keeps note of how many units (this will depend on your settings, for example calories) you are allowed a day and deducts from this, letting you see how you are going throughout the day rather than realising at the end that you have overdone it! Another great feature is the favourites section. Most people, especially those who are trying to lose weight, have a number of core foods that they will tend to have every day, or a few times a week. You add these to the favourites menu and can add it to your day in one click, avoiding retyping it every day.
Seeing your weight loss to date gives you the incentive to continue with it. Having iSkinny on your iPod or iPhone will give you the control and simplicity required to make you weight loss a success.
- Daily log for tracking your foods on a daily basis and maintaining a history of your progress
- Fruit and Veg, Milk and Dairy, Protein, Water Exercise intake tracker
- European, American, BMI calculators.
- Home screen badge notification
- Daily intake tracker for monitoring your fruit and veg etc...
- Favorites section for easy one click logging
- Weight tracker for keeping track of your weight
- Graphical view of weight loss progress
- Export feature for backing up any/all logs
- Passcode lock to protect personal data
- Support for imperial and metric units
- Passcode lock to protect your data
- All features included in purchase price (No additional in-app purchases like other apps)
- New ability to add Notes to the Daily Log
- New decimal places option to allow users to select the required number of decimal places for food and weight / height separately
We're constantly trying to improve iSkinny and we love to hear your feedback, so keep it coming. Also if you like iSkinny don't forget to leave a review.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Edward Casey
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (31)
- 2.1 MB