Lifesum – Inspiring healthy lifestyle app
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Your personalized health and lifestyle guide. Lifesum takes your lifestyle goals and health data and creates a plan to help you live better. Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, build muscles or just be healthier, join millions of people using one of the App Store's best Health and Fitness apps and discover how changing your small, everyday habits can transform your life.
*Best Health and Fitness Apps - 2014/2015 App Store*
*Best Apps - 2013 App Store*
*Editor's Choice - 2014/2015 App Store*
1. Get a personalised roadmap of how to change for the better
2. Build a healthy lifestyle that suits you and your needs
3. Learn how to eat wiser
4. Get exercise tips so you train better
5. Get motivated
6. See your progress
7. Live healthier and happier
8. Invite your friends and have your own community
Lifesum integrates with HealthKit, so you can export nutrition and exercise data from Lifesum to HealthKit, and import fitness data and weight and body measurements from HealthKit to Lifesum.
For extended features such as specialised diets and detailed nutrition information, and to sync with fitness apps such as Moves, Withings, FitBit, Jawbone, Endomondo and Runkeeper, get the Lifesum Premium membership.
There are three different Lifesum Premium Subscriptions, 3 month subscription, 6 month subscription and 1 year subscription.
3 months cost $21.99
6 months cost $29.99
12 months cost $44.99
Should you choose to subscribe to Lifesum Premium, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to it running out and you can manage it from User Settings in iTunes after purchasing it, and you'll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there.
In this version we’ve made it easier to track what you’ve already eaten before, you can locate a new copy track feature in the track view. We’ve also included a few bug fixes:
- Fixed Day Rating card UI issue
- Fixed an issue where the diary view wouldn’t refresh upon activating automatic tracking
- Fixed an issue where the partner settings button was offscreen in certain languages on 4 inch devices
If you love Lifesum, you might show it by giving us a few stars in the App Store.