Insane Log 60 - 9 week fitness tracker
For those of you who are digging deeper, we give you most interactive means to do so!
iLog60 is designed for those following a 2 month or 9 week fitness plan, such as Insanity. It allows the user to track their progress in the program using an enhanced workout schedule, progress bars, and note taking system.
With this app you can:
- Follow the workout on a day to day basis. Each time you enter the App, it will tell you what day you are on, and the workout for that day. Never wonder again what you'll be doing.
- Cross off each day in the program you have completed. Use our clean visual interface and smooth animations to see just how far you've come.
- Add notes to each day, keep track of your scores on fitness tests, difficulty of workout, how well you did, etc. Write as much or as little as you like.
- View and track important statistics such as how many days you've completed, how many you have left, which day and workout you are on, etc. Each day you log fills up a progress bar, and tells you the phase of the workout.
Pleas note that this app is not a stand alone. It requires a 2 month fitness program such as insanity. Please make sure this App is compatible with your workout before you buy. And if you are doing one of the toughest, meanest, and craziest workouts out there, Have this app on your side, work hard, and get the results you want!
Fixed bug encountered by some devices with multitasking
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Fishington Studios
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (43)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (45)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bailey's Sketching App
• Boxes - Organize your Stuff
• Calendoodle - The Pen and Ink Whiteboard Calendar
• Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
• FAA Aviation Library - Pilot Training, Flying Handbooks, and A&P Manuals
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Molecule - Beautiful Sketches and Drawings (For Scientists :)
• Molecule Boards - Brainstorm. Organize. Curate.
• Molecule Lists - Powerful Lists and Tasks (For Scientists :)
• Molecule Maps - Incredible Maps and Locations
• Molecule Notes - Simple and Powerful Text Notes
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Zen Lists - Simple and easy tasks, todos, and checklists
• Zen Maps - Amazing and beautiful Locations!
• Zen Sketch - The Art of Drawing and Sketching
• Zen Stories - Tell your story, capture your moments.
• Zentries: The Art of Journaling