iCrazy - Psychology Tests
Ever wonder if you're crazy? Now you can find out.
iCrazy is a collection of psychology tests, many of which are used by actual doctors and therapists to determine the mental health of an individual. You will find tests ranging from:
- OCD assessments
- Panic Attacks
- Eating Disorders
- Domestic Abuse
- Internet Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Stress indications
- Sex Addiction
And more to come in the future.
And now we've just added our latest addition: The Rorschach Ink Blots. View all ten inkblots in their original color and texture, record what you see in the inkblot, and view common interpretations of each one.
The great majority of us obsess over physical health, so why not take a few moments and checkup on your emotional/mental health.
At the very least, you can now know that the men in white coats are soon coming to take you away after you've scored a 50 on the Schizophrenia test, and adjust plans accordingly.
So check out iCrazy! the little voices would want you to.
New in this version:
*** Sleek new interface. We've taken the basic layout of iCrazy and made it simpler and more intuitive.
***Optimized the App for Retina Display.
***Numerous bug fixes and improvements!
***Added a FS Section. Not sure what that means? you'll just have to see for yourself ;)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Fishington Studios
- 20.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (370)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bailey's Sketching App
• Boxes by Fishington Studios
• Calendoodle - The Pen and Ink Whiteboard Calendar
• Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
• FAA Aviation Library - Pilot Training, Flying Handbooks, and A&P Manuals
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Zen Lists - Simple and easy tasks, todos, and checklists
• Zen Sketch - The Art of Drawing and Sketching
• Zentries: The Art of Journaling