ICOH - International Commission on Occupational Health
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
The International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) is an international non-governmental professional society whose aims are to foster the scientific progress, knowledge and development of occupational health and safety in all its aspects. It was founded in 1906 in Milan as the Permanent Commission on Occupational Health.
Today, ICOH is the world's leading international scientific society in the field of occupational health with a membership of 2,000 professionals from 93 countries.
The ICOH is recognised by the United Nations as a non-governmental organisation (NGO) and has close working relationships with ILO, WHO, UNEP and ISSA. Its official languages are English and French.
Some of the features of the ICOH official app:
- News about the organization and on occupational medicine
- List of events and conferences about occupation health
- See the location of the events on the map, add them in your calendar and contact the organizers
- Calculate the route, time and distance to the events
- Whole information about the organization
- Access to private area for members
- Read publications and documents of ICOH