IBPTouch - Blood Pressure Tracking and Reporting
IBPTouch is an application for the iPhone or iPod Touch that provides the user with an attractive and easy to use interface to track, chart, and report his or her blood pressure readings. Distinguishing features of IBPTouch are:
* IBPTouch does not impose artificial constraints on the number of blood pressure readings that can be stored in the database.
* IBPTouch supports multiple blood pressure entries per day.
* IBPTouch minimizes the use of the keyboard when entering blood pressure readings.
* All readings are automatically time stamped with their entry date and time.
* All readings can be optionally tagged with an activity.
* IBPTouch charts and reports allow the user to specify a begin date, an end date, and an activity as a filter to customize the results.
* IBPTouch reports can be emailed and if charts are saved to the device's photo album, they can be emailed.
Version 1.6 fixes a bug unique to the iPhone 4 where pulse values were being over written in the history display.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 06, 2010
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Mobile Touch Apps
- 0.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (48)