Gorilla Workout : Fitness Aerobic and Strength Trainer on a Budget
Looking to lose weight and build muscle only using the weight of your own body? Gorilla Workout is the perfect fitness app for you!
“New & Noteworthy” – Apple
2011 iPad Health & Fitness app of the year – Apple
Featured in 2013 “New Year, New You” – Apple
Featured in 2012 “Shape Up” list – Apple
"You don't need any exercise equipment for this program, but expect to use every part of your body" – LifeHacker.com
"Gorilla is a real-life, workout video game for men and women. As you exercise, you pass its fitness levels. So kicking your own butt actually feels fun and rewarding." - BloodSweatAndCheers.com
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
Gorilla Workout is a fast-paced, no-equipment grouping of over 40+ exercises. Our daily body-weight only workout routines combine cardio and strength training interchangeably, to achieve maximum results in a short amount of time. Each exercise targets specific muscle groups to help you strengthen and tone your core, abs, chest, back, arms, and legs, and melt away excess fat. With no need for gyms or fancy equipment, every workout can be done in the smallest of spaces and in practically any location. This is the perfect fitness app for people who want to get in to seriously great shape, lose weight, and gain strength without breaking the bank.
In addition to the normal Gorilla Workout routine we've also begun releasing Signature Workouts such as 100 Pushups, 100 Burpees, 200 Situps, 25 Pullups and 200 Squats to help you reach additional goals.
- 40+ body-weight exercises including push ups, squats, and burpees
- 4 fitness levels so no matter what kind of shape you're in you're guaranteed a great workout
- Cross training to maximize cardio and strength
- Easy to follow day-by-day workout regimen containing hundreds of unique workout routines based on your fitness level
- Real life video demonstrations and detailed text description of each exercise
- Full body workouts that will target upper body, lower body, and core while also vastly improving your cardio endurance
- Social abilities like sharing via facebook and twitter
- Gorilla Workout is a global app, so once you purchase you get it on all your devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad)
Gorilla Workout contains 4 levels that provide different workouts depending on your current fitness level. Level 1 is for those of you who are just getting into the fitness game and will have you starting with exercises like wall push ups, air squats, and lunges. Level 4 is for the extremely athletic type, where you'll be performing intense exercises like burpees, pistols, and one arm push ups.
Every exercise comes with a detailed text description on the muscle group worked, how to perform each movement of the exercise, and even contains a video of a real person performing the exercise so you can always ensure your form is right. Every video is downloaded to your device so you can view them at any time, regardless of internet or cell connection.
You'll start at Day 1 in each level and work your way through a day-by-day workout routine that will push you to make it to the next level. Once completing a workout you can share on sites like Facebook or Twitter to get encouragement and motivation, or for bragging rights if you’re competing amongst friends.
These workouts were designed to work every muscle group, so strength and muscle gains will be easily attainable in muscles like arms, abs, chest, back, and legs. Gorilla Workout is not only about strength and size though. Each workout will vastly improve attributes like agility, vertical leap, and cardio endurance.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/gorillaworkout and follow us on Twitter @GorillaWorkout https://twitter.com/#!/GorillaWorkout
Huge Gorilla sized update! You talked and we listened:
- Complete re-design of app with improved user experience and new gorilla characters
- New built in timer for use during workouts
- New ability to view all workouts in a level at a glance
- New ability to change your level individually for each signature workout
- We've also added Gorilla Workout apparel with some clothing and cases for your iDevices
Our next update will include brand new videos with audio instructions which will give you further in depth technique and form tips!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Heckr LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (83)
- 61.9 MB