Food Diary calorie counter
Food Diary is a journal for keeping track of what you eat and what exercises you do every day. It adds up all your calories for the day, and taking into account your basal metabolic rate shows you whether you're above or below your caloric intake target for the day.
• Calorie counting.
• Foods and Exercises.
• Built-in presets.
• Create your own custom presets.
• Photo attachments.
• Basal metabolic rate (BMR) calculation.
• Body mass index (BMI) calculation.
• Weight tracking.
• Chart progress over several days.
• Optimized for iOS 4 and Retina Display.
• Metric (kg/cm) and English (lb./ft.) units.
Made in NYC.
Update for iPhone 5.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 17, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Felt Tip Inc.
- 0.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (305)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 7 Min Fit
• C64 Paint
• Circle of Fifths - music theory reference
• CityVelo NY - bike share and route map
• Run 10k - interval training coach + stretch program
• Run 5k - interval training coach + stretch program
• RunQuest 21k - Half Marathon endurance training program
• Sound Studio
• The Grix by eBoy - create 8-bit pixel tile art
• Transit Maps
• Tuna Pitch - tune guitar, bass, banjo, cello, or other musical instrument