FitVideo: Tai Chi
FitVideo: Tai Chi is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of tai chi tutorials.
Want to learn more about the practice of tai chi?
Tai chi chuan is an internal Chinese martial art often practiced for health reasons. Tai chi is typically practiced for a variety of other personal reasons: its hard and soft martial art technique, demonstration competitions, health and longevity. Consequently, a multitude of training forms exist, both traditional and modern, which correspond to those aims. Some of tai chi chuan's training forms are well known to Westerners as the slow motion routines that groups of people practice together every morning in parks around the world, particularly in China. Today, tai chi has spread worldwide. Most modern styles of tai chi trace their development to at least one of the five traditional schools: Chen, Yang, Wu/Hao, Wu and Sun. With FitVideo: Tai Chi, you will have all of the tools for an at-home tai chi practice to improve your fitness and mental health - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
FitVideo: Tai Chi also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your comments with others!
FitVideo: Tai Chi is part of the the FitVideo series of iPhone Applications. FitVideo is the premier video application series containing fitness instruction on strength training, yoga, dieting, nutrition, and body sculpting. If you like FitVideo: Tai Chi be sure to check out other apps in the series including FitVideo: Nutrition, FitVideo: Diet, FitVideo: Intro Yoga, and FitVideo: Abs.
== FitVideo: Tai Chi Features ==
- Over 20 tai chi tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- Tai Chi: Exercise For Lifelong Health And Well-Being
- Tai Chi For Your Health And Fitness
- Tai Chi: Get Slim, Beat Stress
- Wu Style Tai Chi Exercise With Master Shum
- Wu Style Tai Chi Exercise with Master Shum Part 2
- Wu Style Tai Chi Exercise With Master Shum Part 3
- Scott Cole's Discover Tai Chi: Weight Loss Workout
- Tai Chi Lessons - Long Form Instructional for Health
- Tai Chi Principles For Fitness
- Tai Chi Exercise By Giezi Miranda
- Tai Chi Chuan Heavy Bag workout
- Tai Chi Kua Power Exercise
- Tai Chi Movements & Exercises : About Wu Style Tai Chi Exercise
- Tai Chi Fitness Workout
- Basic Tai Chi Stance
- Tai Chi 18 Movement Form Demonstration
- Low to High Hand Exercise for Tai Chi
- Tai Chi Chuan Leg Strengthening Exercises
- Tai Chi West - Part One - Welcome
- Tai Chi West - Part Two - Making It Easy
- Internal Strength for Hsing-I Tai Chi Bagua Xingyi
- Qi Gong for Weight Loss With Lee Holden
- Learn Tai Chi - A Complete Demonstration
- Tai Chi - 24-form
- Tai Chi Balance Exercise
FitVideo: Tai Chi is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Interave Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (13)
- 0.9 MB