FitVideo: Mountain Biking
FitVideo: Mountain Biking is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of mountain biking tutorials.
Want to learn more about the sport of mountain biking? Get tips on mountain biking safety and bike repair?
Mountain biking is an ever evolving sport that has recently seen a huge flux of popularity but has firm roots in experimentation with non "mountain" style bicycles. The sport consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, with specially equipped mountain bikes or hybrid/cross road bikes. Most mountain bikes share similar characteristics with other bicycles but they underscore durability and performance in rough terrain: knobby tires, large frame tubing, front fork suspension or dual suspension shock absorbers, 26 inch and also 29 inch tires. With FitVideo: Mountain Biking, you will learn the basics of mountain biking - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
FitVideo: Mountain Biking also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite mountain biking tips with others!
FitVideo: Mountain Biking is part of the FitVideo series of iPhone Applications. FitVideo is the premier video application series containing fitness instruction on strength training, yoga, dieting, nutrition and body sculpting. If you like FitVideo: Mountain Biking be sure to check out other apps in the series including FitVideo: Abs, FitVideo: Diet, FitVideo: Pilates, FitVideo: Office Workouts, and FitVideo: Intro Yoga.
== FitVideo: Mountain Biking Features ==
- Over 20 mountain biking videos formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- Basic Mountain Biking
- Riding Downhill on Your Mountain Bike
- Mountain Bike Maintenance Tutorial
- Handling a Mountain Bike Efficiently
- Adjusting the Spring Rate on a Downhill Mountain Bike
- Adjust Damper Settings on Your Mountain Bike
- Choosing a Mountain Biking Helmet
- The Very Basics of Mountain Biking Explained
- How to Maintain Your Mountain Bike
- The Art of Descending on Your Mountain Bike
- Basic Mountain Biking Tips
- Bunnyhop Trick on Your Mountain Bike
- Learn to Ride Downhill on Your Mountain Bike
- Mountain Biking Basics
- Learn to Brake with Your Mountain Bike
- Basics of Mountain Bike Safety
- More Mountain Bike Safety Tips
- Even More Mountain Biking Safety Tips
- Keeping it Safe on Your Mountain Bike
- How to Maintain Your Bike in Good Condition
- Learn to Hit the Bike Trails
- Learn to Fix a Flat Tire on Your Mountain Bike
FitVideo: Mountain Biking is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Interave Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)
- 0.7 MB