EatRight - Daily food log diet checklist healthy nutrition guide
** FEATURED IN Bon Appetit's Jan 2010 issue! **
Latest release includes (optional) progress sharing, default icon theme as well as the colored squares theme.
Tap and check. Throw away your paper log.
Join the thousands that are using EatRight.
With EatRight you can track food group consumption, glasses of water, and sweets/fats. Make your own diet, and use the 7 day log to track your progress.
Also be sure to check out my YouDo app for simple task management and planning.
***** As a nutritionist, I would definitely recommend this app!
***** This app is exactly what I need to keep track of my food intake during pregnancy
***** I have been waiting for someone to create an app like this!
***** Great app.
***** I am on p90x and I needed an app that allows me to keep track of my portions
***** I've searched around the app store for a dietary log like this, but the others I've seen were just too complicated
**** This app is visually appealing and super easy to use
**** I love this app. It is easy for me to use, just open and touch to check off the food groups you have eaten.
IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE AFTER AN UPGRADE, HOLD THE ICON DOWN, DELETE, AND RE-SYNC.
EatRight is an easy to use diet log that encourages eating the correct amount of food from each of the five food groups every day - a daily food diary.
It's useful for those on a diet that want to follow published USDA guidelines for nutrition and health in the form of a checklist.
You can also track water and sweets/fats intake.
Can be used to keep track of core P90X diet requirements (keeps track of Proteins, Dairy, Fruits, Vegetables, and Carbs).
A log of the last week is kept for easy reference.
No internet connection required, ideal for the iPod Touch.
THE FOOD PYRAMID
Based on the latest diet guidelines from the USDA mypyramid.gov, similar to the paper checklists used in many fitness classes and outdoor bootcamp programs. Rather than carry a paper food log, you carry an app.
Opt out of the default diets and create your own portion plan. Meet your goals every day.
The flip side shows each food group and provides common serving sizes in case you're wondering if you should tap off two grain servings or just one.
EAT, TAP, CLOSE
Simply tap a food group icon when you've eaten a serving from that group and watch the icon flip around to reveal a check. The application will indicate your progress, saving the date if you eat the recommended servings from each group. If you're eating well, your last healthy day will always be yesterday. The clock rolls over to a new day at midnight your time.
Most apps aren’t used days after they're purchased. Don't waste your money on a complex diet tracker when all you need is a checklist. EatRight is easy to use, which means its easy to *keep* using.
Any issues or suggestions? You can contact me directly at email@example.com or call me at 404-939-0723.
If you experience issues with the free upgrade, delete the app from your device then sync or re-download the app. Please leave a review if you like the upgrade.
Feature requests? Send them!
* Updated Twitter sharing tool (blue chat bubble in lower right of Settings screen) to use the new Twitter OAuth protocol.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 23, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Steven Romej
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (231)
- 0.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AminoBuddy - amino acids study guide - exam test prep flashcards
• BabyBelly - Pregnancy Time-Lapse
• Beacon - Ambient stock market information
• Calculess - Simple Scientific Calculator for iPad
• Calculess Free - Scientific Calculator for iPad
• Cardboard for iPad - flash card review
• Chapters - Notebooks for Writing
• Chronicle - Journal and Writing Notebooks
• Chronicle - personal journal and secret diary - write notes
• Chronicle for iPad - A personal journal
• EatRight - Food Diary / Journal - Simple Daily Nutrition and Fitness Checklist
• EatRight 90 - Nutrition log extreme fitness - Diet and exercise
• Free Flashcards - Flashboard
• Homebuy - mortgage calculator
• LoveMySkin - Mole map for skin cancer prevention
• MakeChange - Money counting math game for iPad
• Math Legend - Rock your addition subtraction multiplication game
• Meetings - Notebooks for Work - Meeting Notes, Agendas, and Minutes
• Memmy - picture matching game
• Picflick - tiny cinema
• Planner for iPad - Weekly Calendar and Tasks
• Playscape Matching - Learning Colors Shapes Numbers Letters Game
• QuickMPG - gas mileage calculator
• Ranktouch: Amazon sales rank trends
• Stampnote - Timestamped Notes (Time Tracking, CSV Export)
• Stampnote - Timestamped Notes, Multiple Notebooks, Dropbox Sync, CSV Export
• Stereogram - photos with depth
• Taskboard - Visual Organizer, Lists, Task Manager, and Scheduling
• Touchcards - Import Free Flashcards
• Touchcards 2 - Flashcard learning system Import free flash cards
• Touchcards Free - Flash cards from the top sites
• Touchcards Free - flashcards review
• YouDo - To-do lists and daily notes