This app was removed from the App Store.
Eat This, Not That!
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
NEW RESTAURANTS ADDED!
1/11 - Cheesecake Factory
1/5 - Carrabba's
12/30 - Church's Chicken
12/30 - White Castle
12/29 - Captain D's
12/28 - A & W
12/28 - California Pizza Kitchen
12/28 - Tim Hortons
12/28 - Whataburger
12/23 - Cinnabon
12/23 - Bojangles
12/23 - Del Taco
12/23- El Pollo Loco
12/23- Red Robin
Coming very soon: Carrabba's, Cheesecake Factory, and more!
Restaurants added automatically - no need to re-download.
iPhone users: Open the app to automatically sync.
iTouch users: Connect to a Wi-Fi network first and then open the app to automatically sync.
**THE OFFICIAL EAT THIS, NOT THAT! MOBILE APP**
Join the food revolution! Based on the best selling book series, the Eat This, Not That! app is the complete no-diet weight-loss solution. Discover thousands of simple food swaps, track calories, set a weight loss plan, and build a healthier grocery list. Now you can eat smart, eat healthy, and eat well and still lose all the weight you want. Optimized for your life, use the Eat This, Not That! app in the aisles of your local supermarket, behind the wheel at your regular drive-thru window, or even at the food tables of your favorite chain restaurant.
• Track calories for over 13,000 menu items and 10,000 grocery products
• Calculate calories burned for 230 exercises and activities
• Trust the most accurate formulas available to determine caloric budgets
• Easily adjust calorie budgets to customize your plan
• View calorie information by day and week, so you can see the short
• View your daily calorie budget (consumed, burned off, remaining) on the home screen
• Use the instant add feature to quickly enter calorie and workout info
• The food database updates automatically. No need to re-download to access new and improved content
EAT THIS, NOT THAT! PREMIUM CONTENT
• Discover simple food swaps that'll save you hundreds of calories
• Learn restaurant survival strategies to make the smartest choice every time
• See the best and worst foods in America
• Record and chart your weight loss progress
RESTAURANT SURVIVAL STRATEGIES
• View nutritional grades for over 13,000 adult and kid menu items
• See a summary of the best and worst options for each restaurant
• Build a better grocery list from the thousands of graded items
• Email your list to a friend or yourself
• Rate and save your favorite foods
• Put two foods head-to-head to see which is the healthier option
• Can you pick the better food?
*General bug fixes and upgrades