Doctor On Demand
iOS Universal Medical
Have a Video Visit with a board-certified physician, psychologist or more from the comfort of home! It’s free to sign-up - with no subscription fees. Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code APPSTORE. Even get an Rx if appropriate. Doctor On Demand doctors and psychologists are rigorously screened, board-certified, and practice in your state.
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 – about the same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor On Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post-partum health issues.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Short term-prescriptions and Rx refills
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. With Doctor On Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
New in the previous update:
- Doctor On Demand has partnered with a number of insurance plans to help cover your costs. Go to Account > Insurance and see if your next visit is covered!
- Unsure if a Video Visit is right for you? Ask our care team a question for free
- Newly designed accounts page to help you find what you need faster
- Native resolution support for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- Full support for iOS9
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Thanks again for choosing Doctor On Demand! We love hearing from our users. If you have feedback or suggestions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.