Doctor On Demand
iOS Universal Medical
Have a video visit with a board-certified physician, psychologist or more from the comfort of home! It’s free to sign up - with no subscription fees. Doctor On Demand doctors and psychologists are rigorously screened, board certified, and practice in your state.
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $49 - same as a copay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most common medical conditions.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, and emotional health concerns. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! NOW COVERED BY MANY INSURANCE PLANS
For more than 30 million Americans, Doctor On Demand is now covered by health insurance or employers. Simply add your health insurance info, and the app will instantly show your copay.
MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor On Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care or postpartum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor On Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor On Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatricians, psychologists or psychiatrists in advance.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
- Too busy to be sick this cold and flu season? Check out the Cold & Flu Center to learn how our doctors can help.
- Redesigned summary of upcoming appointments and added tips on how to prepare.
- If you arrive early, learn about other issues we treat and get status updates for when your doctor will be ready.
- Bug fixes and minor UI improvements
We love hearing from you. Please don't hesitate to send feedback or suggestions to email@example.com. Thanks for choosing Doctor On Demand.