This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Diabetes Diary allows diabetics to record glucose readings, insulin doses and carbohydrate intake, supporting both mmol/L and mg/dL units for glucose readings and a fully customisable list of insulin types. As a diabetic myself, I wrote this application to help me monitor my diabetes and view trends over time.
Activity is available to view in a month-by-month history and is presented with an overview of mean glucose reading and daily insulin dose. The same information is also presented in a graph view with the facility to take a capture for future reference.
- mmol/L and mg/dL support with low and high value highlight option
- fully customisable insulin brand list
- carbohydrate intake
- fully customisable 'time of day' tagging with associated start and end times and auto-fill function
- note facility for glucose readings, carb intake and insulin doses
- edit and delete facility
- toggle fast-access to Add New Readings on application start-up
- month-by-month and last seven days history views with mean glucose reading and daily carb intake and insulin dose and email export
- graph view with capture facility
- 'average day' graph view with capture facility
- injection site distribution diagram
- HTML/CSV export and full database back-up and restore via Dropbox and built-in web server
More is information at http://diabetesdiary.fridayforward.com
Insulin Calculator: simple insulin calculation utility app
Squared: classic pen-and-paper game for iPhone and iPod touch
Thanks for all your feedback about Diabetes Diary 2.0. This update fixes a few issues:
- improves value hit area when editing via the keyboard
- resolves issue exporting all data