Enjoy this app... Want to track your results? Sign up for a FREE Personal Health Record at Physbee.com and you can upload your results for this or any of your health information. ALL FOR FREE. Visit us Physbee.com
Register for a Free Personal Health Record (PHR) at Physbee.com
Taking this Depression Test will help you identify any potential Depression issues you or a loved one may have.
A vast majority of us will experience some form of depression during their lives.
Depression Screening will help you assess and track your feelings of possible depression using the PHQ-2 and PHQ-9 scales.
The PHQ-9 is the nine-item depression scale of the Patient Health Questionnaire. The PHQ-9 is a powerful tool for assisting primary care clinicians in diagnosing depression as well as selecting and monitoring treatment.
There are two components of the PHQ-9 depression test:
• Assessing symptoms and functional impairment to make a tentative depression
• Deriving a severity score to help select and monitor treatment
The PHQ-9 is based directly on the diagnostic criteria for major depressive disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Fourth Edition (DSM-IV).
With Depression Screening you can:
- Tests auto save to avoid progress loss.
- Save and manage all tests, wheather complete or not.
- Print ( to any AirPrint printer).
- Email your results.
- View past tests and results for tracking purposes.
- Resume prior incomplete tests.
- View tests in Report form.
DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR FREE PERSONAL HEALTH RECORD AT PHYSBEE.COM
Note: This app is not meant to diagnose or treat and medical conditions. This app cannot replace professional help. If you think that you might suffer from depression, you should contact a medical professional or proceed to the nearest Emergency Room as soon as possible.
* DISCLAIMER *
This application is meant for informational and personal use only. While we do perform stringent quality-assurance testing. Please remember that no amount of programming can replace good human decision making. With that, neither openAirWare LLC nor 3Hol3Punch will be held liable in the event of a clinical error arising from the use of this software.
- Fixed an issue when viewing partially completed tests, where answers from prior tests may show as well
- Moved the Email and Print buttons to provide easier access
- Added header and footer information to printed reports
- Added support for iPhone5 Retina-display
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 01, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- openAirWare LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (32)
- 7.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale
• Clinical Calculators
• Dementia Admitting Order Set
• Depression Screening Pro
• Doctor's Note
• Hamilton Depression Scale Lite
• Patient CCD Reader
• Postnatal Depression Test
• Postnatal Depression Test Pro (EPDS - Edinburgh Scale) for Perinatal Depression Identification and exportable results to your EHR/EMR with LOINC and SNOMED codes