'bslim' (be slim) is your electronic food journal that helps you to loose weight and make healthy choices. With 'bslim' you do not need to write down all your food and activities into your paper journal anymore. With 'bslim' you'll never forget what you ate during the day. And, to visually see what you've already achieved, you can always take a photo of yourself to see how your face and body changed since you started loosing weight. You know, a picture is worth a thousand words.
"Thanks to 'bslim' which makes it very easy to track all my daily foods and activities", said Torsten Geise, partner of TnT Brain. Torsten lost more than 30 kilograms within one year. "After a short amount of time I put all foods that I usually eat into the food list. This way I could pick my favorite foods very quickly to put them into my daily food list."
As we used 'bslim' on a daily basis by ourselves, 'bslim' is written with focus on maximum efficiency and quickness. 'bslim' will help you documenting your daily food use and will motivate you to stay on track loosing weight and reach your goals.
A healthy diet should also be accompanied by a daily consumption of up to 5 fruit and vegetable units of, up to 3 milk units, at least 6 water units and daily activities. bslim also supports you to document these items. You can define the number of fruit&vegetable units as well as the number of milk units for every food item. In addition, since bslim 2.0, you can also mark foot items as rich of calcium, protein or carbohydrate, as well as mark them as satiable. bslim shows this information in your daily food list.
And this is how 'bslim' works:
- When you start bslim the first time, you'll enter some information such as your name, your size, your daily units, etc. You can also choose a basic food list as your starting list.
- You can add new food items, edit existing food items and delete food items to manage your food list.
- The Today view is your main view. Here you can add your daily foods, activities, extra units, water units and your current weight.
- Based on your daily foods, 'bslim' calculates your used daily and weekly units.
- The Week view gives an overview of used units of the current (or past) WeightWatchers week.
- The Statistic view keeps you motivated - in case you need some support in this area.
- 'bslim' can also show the used daily units as a badge on your iPhone home screen.
There is even more to explore. Check it out, have fun and keep motivated.
Congratulations, if you've got a familiar ring when reading this description. You've found the right iPhone app. Because of legal reasons, we can not call a spade a spade. But anyway, we all know what the app is about, don't we? You'll have a lot of fun keeping your journal up-to-date.
One more thing: We developed and tested bslim for more than a your and we're going to improve bslim in the future. We've still lots of ideas. Therefore, we'd be more than happy if you contact us (email@example.com) instead of leaving a bad comment in iTunes in case you experience a problem. We'll very likely find a solution.
This update contains the following changes:
- You can now switch between two themes - the old one for woman and a new theme for men.
The theme will be automatically used depending on a new user setting switch.
- New main menu item for bslim frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- TnT Brain GbR
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- 7.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• IZY Linz - Entdecke Deine Stadt
• IZY Wien - Entdecke Deine Stadt
• InTime B63
• InTime LA - Never miss a transport
• InTime Linz
• InTime NYC - Never miss your transport
• InTime NextBus - Never miss your transport
• InTime Ontario - Never miss your transport
• InTime PEN - Never miss your transport
• InTime Staten Island
• InTime VIE
• Jotto - Learn to draw
• Jotto ABC - Follow the pencil
• TAlerts LA
• TAlerts NYC