Bit of Exercise - Running, Cycling and Walking / GPS Workout Tracking
"The app boasts an incredible amount of detail. The stand-out feature, at least for me, is the ability to choose when Bit of Exercise starts tracking my workout." - Jennifer Beese / Todays iPhone
"The announcements make me feel like I have a personal trainer! This is a brilliant app. Well worth the money!" - jenbee6 / App Store Review
EVERY BIT OF EXERCISE COUNTS
Take your activities, such as running, cycling and walking, to a new level with Bit of Exercise. No longer do you have to manually keep a record over your exercise data. Instead, Bit of Exercise will handle the recording of your exercises for you, using your iPhone's built in GPS, pedometer or other external sensors. After completing an exercise you will be able to review it in detail, compare it with a reference and share it with friends, all without ever leaving your iPhone.
Bit of Exercise introduces the concept of start and end criteria that fully automates the recording of exercises. No need to fiddle with your phone during your workout. Instead pocket your iPhone, take your time to warm up or tie your shoelaces and start at your convenience. Bit of Exercise will automatically start recording your exercise when you leave your current location and end it when you return.
As you are advancing, you will soon start to appreciate how Bit of Exercise allows you to combine your activities into multi-segment activity programs. This allows you to create more complex exercises, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training programs. You can set up start and end criteria based on locations, distances or durations for each individual segment. Combine this with the guidance from spoken announcements, and you have an amazing exercise coach in your iPhone.
After completing an exercise you will appreciate the immediate access to your results. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any location along your route for closer examination, all on your iPhone. No need to upload your exercise data to a website to be able to properly analyze it. Neither do you have to setup any accounts or pay any monthly fees.
• Detailed examination of exercise data along routes.
• Reuse groups of related settings using profiles.
INTUITIVE RECORDING AND REVIEWING
• Feature rich dashboard for recording and reviewing.
• Compete against and compare results with a reference.
• Share results with Facebook, Twitter, RunKeeper and Daily Mile.
• Built-in pedometer for measuring cadence and stride length.
• Connect to ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors to measure heart rate, cadence and distance.
• Exercise statistics for tracking progress over time.
FLEXIBLE AND FEATURE RICH SETTINGS
• Highly configurable, professionally spoken announcements.
• Auto pause detection for removal of non-active time.
• Use headphone remote to pause and resume exercises.
• Easy import and export of exercise data using popular exchange formats.
• Handles multiple activities and their settings with ease.
“Love this app tells me if I improved my walking time. Fun to use.” - Linnynurseaide / App Store Review
"Overall I’d have to say that I have enjoyed using this app. It does have a lot of great features that many other apps do not offer." - Michael Halloran / 148Apps
** If you have previously used the Lite version of Bit of Exercise you will be able to import your Lite exercise data to the full version at first launch.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes an issue on iOS 7 where the automatic migration of the exercise database from the lite to the full version of Bit of Exercise failed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 16, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Bit of Mind
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 9.9 MB