Bit of Exercise - Training Diary / GPS Running Cycling Walking
Whether you're running, walking or cycling, Bit of Exercise’s voice reports will guide you through your workout and motivate you to work harder by comparing your results with previous activities. Furthermore, your activities will automatically start recording when you leave your current location and end when you return - no need to fiddle with your phone during your workouts.
Study your progress and results in detail on your iPhone, both during and after your workout. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any point along your activity for further examination and comparison to your reference. A wealth of data and statistics are collected about your activities. It's almost as if you had a personal trainer - in your iPhone.
Bit of Exercise allows you to freely assemble workouts with several segments, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training workouts. Each individual segment can be set to start and end based on various criteria such as reaching a certain location or distance. This allows you to grow in your training and get your workouts tailored to you and your surroundings.
Bit of Exercise is packed with useful features, here are a few:
• Improve your results by using the built-in pedometer to measure your cadence and stride length.
• Connect ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors for measuring your heart rate or bike cadence and distance.
• Tag your activities to keep track of equipment, events and conditions.
• Share your results with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and RunKeeper.
• Study weekly, monthly and yearly statistics to see your progress over time.
• Import and export your workout data to and from RunKeeper, GPX, TCX, KML, and CSV.
"The app boasts an incredible amount of detail. The stand-out feature, at least for me, is the ability to choose when Bit of Exercise starts tracking my workout." - Jennifer Beese / Todays iPhone
"Overall I’d have to say that I have enjoyed using this app. It does have a lot of great features that many other apps do not offer." - Michael Halloran / 148Apps
** Bit of Exercise is free to download and evaluate. The demo version has a limit on the number of activities that can be recorded. The unlimited version is unlocked using an in-app purchase.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This version brings a brand new diary view to access all your performed and planned activities as well as new detailed statistics view with charts and activity data.
New Diary View
• The center view of Bit of Exercise is now the new Diary view that shows past and future activities.
• Slide left and right to reveal more info and actions.
• Easily filter which activities to show.
New Period Statistics View
• Tap a year, month or week header in your diary to reveal statistics for that period.
• Investigate detailed charts of your activities' data.
• Statistics reflects your diary filter so you can narrow down your results.
• You can now add activities that you plan to perform in the future.
• Specify which workout you plan to perform, what date and time and when to be reminded.
• The dashboard has been updated to display the new planned and record now activities.
• Selecting a workout from the title bar for a recorded activity will change to the record now activity.
• Selecting a workout from the title bar won’t no longer update the history/log filter.
• The left most settings pane has been removed and some settings have moved to the summary pane.
• Sensor indicators are now live even when reviewing and reflects the currently selected activity’s workout.
• Displays now shows current sensor values for non recorded activities.
• Updated font usages throughout the app for a fresh new look that better matches the new diary view.
• Activity statistics now also include cadence, stride length, heart rate and ascent.
• The presentation of dates has been improved.
• And as always many tweaks and fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 18, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Bit of Mind
- 12.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data