Bit of Exercise - Running, Cycling and Walking / Outdoor GPS Activity Tracking
Take your outdoor activities, such as running, cycling and walking, to a new level with Bit of Exercise. No longer do you have to manually keep a record over your exercise data. Instead, Bit of Exercise will handle the recording of your exercises for you, using your iPhone's built in GPS. After completing an exercise you will be able to review it in detail, compare it with a reference and share it with friends, all without ever leaving your iPhone.
EVERY BIT OF EXERCISE COUNTS
Bit of Exercise introduces the concept of start and end criteria that fully automates the recording of exercises. No need to fiddle with your phone during your workout. Instead pocket your iPhone, take your time to warm up or tie your shoelaces and start at your convenience. Bit of Exercise will automatically start recording your exercise when you leave your current location and end it when you return.
As you are advancing, you will soon start to appreciate how Bit of Exercise allows you to combine your activities into multi-segment activity programs. This allows you to create more complex exercises, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training programs. You can set up start and end criteria based on locations, distances or durations for each individual segment. Combine this with the guidance from spoken announcements, and you have an amazing exercise coach in your iPhone.
After completing an exercise you will appreciate the immediate access to your results. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any location along your route for closer examination, all on your iPhone. No need to upload your exercise data to a website to be able to properly analyze it. Neither do you have to setup any accounts or pay any monthly fees.
The interface of Bit of Exercise is surprisingly simple considering the amount of features that it contains. Thanks to the tailor made app navigation, both new users and more advanced users will appreciate a clean interface that is efficient and fun to use.
INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE FEATURES
• Easy and efficient user interface for both new and advanced users.
• Start and end criteria for automated recording.
• Combine activities into arbitrary complex exercise programs.
• Detailed examination of exercise data along routes.
* Reuse groups of related settings using profiles.
INTUITIVE RECORDING AND REVIEWING
• Feature rich dashboard for recording and reviewing.
• Compete against and compare results with a reference.
• Share results with Facebook, Twitter, RunKeeper and Daily Mile.
• Connect to ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors to measure heart rate and cadence.
• No need to visit a website for detailed analysis of exercise data.
• Exercise statistics for tracking progress over time.
FLEXIBLE AND FEATURE RICH SETTINGS
• Highly configurable, professionally spoken announcements.
• Auto pause detection for removal of non-active time.
• Use headphone remote to pause and resume exercises.
• Easy import and export of exercise data using popular exchange formats.
• Handles multiple activities and their settings with ease.
"The app boasts an incredible amount of detail. The stand-out feature, at least for me, is the ability to choose when Bit of Exercise starts tracking my workout."
Jennifer Beese - Todays iPhone
"Overall I’d have to say that I have enjoyed using this app. It does have a lot of great features that many other apps do not offer."
Michael Halloran - 148Apps
"The announcements make me feel like I have a personal trainer! This is a brilliant app. Well worth the money!"
jenbee6 - App Store
** If you have previously used the Lite version of Bit of Exercise you will be able to import your Lite exercise data to the full version at first launch.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update expands the support for heart rate and cadence sensors by adding support for ANT+ sensors. This update also includes other improvements such as resizable display area, refined app navigation, bug fixes and stability improvements.
• Added support for ANT+ sensors. ANT+ works with the Wahoo Sensor Key and ANT+ compatible Heart Rate Sensors as well as the Wahoo Bike Cadence products.
• The display area is now resizable by dragging the mid bar.
• The map type setting has moved to the dashboard profile.
• The map type can now be set directly from the map.
• The auto pause indicator is now hidden when not active and light gray when the app is about to be auto paused.
• The behavior and animations when revealing and concealing screens has been improved.
• Editing profiles while recording could result in upcoming GPS data being lost.
• Removing the Bit of Exercise app from the RunKeeper site would not allow it to be added again from the app.
• Dashboard lock state were not always reset after recording an exercise.
* Fixed many bugs that could result in the interface ending up in an invalid state while transitioning between screens.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Bit of Mind
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 9.4 MB