Bit of Exercise - Training Diary / GPS Running, Cycling and Walking
Whether you're running, walking or cycling, Bit of Exercise’s voice reports will guide you through your workout and motivate you to work harder by comparing your results with previous activities. Furthermore, your activities will automatically start recording when you leave your current location and end when you return - no need to fiddle with your phone during your workouts.
Study your progress and results in detail on your iPhone, both during and after your workout. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any point along your activity for further examination and comparison to your reference. A wealth of data and statistics are collected about your activities. It's almost as if you had a personal trainer - in your iPhone.
Bit of Exercise allows you to freely assemble workouts with several segments, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training workouts. Each individual segment can be set to start and end based on various criteria such as reaching a certain location or distance. This allows you to grow in your training and get your workouts tailored to you and your surroundings.
Bit of Exercise is packed with useful features, here are a few:
• Improve your results by using the built-in pedometer to measure your cadence and stride length.
• Connect ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors for measuring your heart rate or bike cadence and distance.
• Tag your activities to keep track of equipment, events and conditions.
• Share your results with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and RunKeeper.
• Track measurements such as your body weight and waist.
• Study weekly, monthly and yearly statistics to see your progress over time.
• Import and export your workout data to and from RunKeeper, GPX, TCX, KML, and CSV.
"The app boasts an incredible amount of detail. The stand-out feature, at least for me, is the ability to choose when Bit of Exercise starts tracking my workout." - Jennifer Beese / Todays iPhone
"Overall I’d have to say that I have enjoyed using this app. It does have a lot of great features that many other apps do not offer." - Michael Halloran / 148Apps
** Bit of Exercise is free to download and evaluate. The demo version has a limit on the number of activities that can be recorded. The unlimited version is unlocked using an in-app purchase.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• New video tutorials and help pages has been added.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 13, 2015
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Bit of Mind
- 17.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data