This app was removed from the App Store.
AllSport GPS LE
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Reach your fitness goals faster with AllSport GPS LE. This is the free version of our popular paid app.
Track workouts-runs, walks, bike rides and other sports--on a map.
View 25 heart-pounding stats as you sweat: time, speed, calories, distance. Privately store and analyze training sessions at allsportgps.com.
Find places to train and share your workouts with our fitness community and on Facebook.
AllSport GPS LE uses the GPS in your iPhone 4, 3GS, or 3. No cell or data signals are required to see where, how far, how fast, or how many calories you burned.
• Track rides, runs, walks, and other workouts. AllSport GPS works for single sport and multi-sport athletes.
• View your progress and exact location on street, aerial, and topographical maps.
• Use it as a personal coach to train for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon races. Keep track of your charity workouts like Susan G. Komen walking and running events and MS 150 rides.
• Use AllSport GPS as a weight loss trainer and watch calories burn away.
• Collect 25 heart-pounding stats (active time, average pace, average speed, calories, lap time, compass direction, distance, elevation, elevation gain and loss, max speed, race time, rest time, speed and more).
• View elevation and speed profiles.
• Share workouts and cardio training sessions on allsportgps.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Plan future workouts routes using free web-based maps tools, including turn-by-turn cycling directions that avoid highways.
• Store and backup unlimited workouts at allsportgps.com. Its FREE.
• Listen to music on iTunes or play Pandora as you train.
UPGRADE TO ALLSPORT GPS
• Preload more offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your SD card so you can view maps in remote areas on mountain bike rides, trail runs, road rides, etc.
• Race against your previous workouts, beat friends, or other community members to better your personal records.
• Access editor-approved rides by Bicycling magazine and shared community trips. Interactive routes for popular races and the Tour of California too.
• Use built-in training programs on your phone
• Record lap times and create interval programs
AllSport GPS costs only a fraction of expensive fitness watches, standalone GPS units, and other sports tracker devices.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
HONORS & PRAISES
"...Users rave about its capabilities." One of the 8 best Android apps for Health and Fitness. --Mashable.com
"Tracking your workouts helps keep you motivated to do them. And this fitness tracker makes it easy, logging your distance, counting calories, and keeping track of time as you work out." --Shape magazine
"...One of the best interfaces imaginable for helping you keep track of basic information regarding your fitness workout." --bestapps.com
"...kill two birds with one stone: Make that cell phone you always carry double as a powerful GPS unit with a host of useful tools to map rides, record data and even trade routes and virtually race against others." --Bicycling magazine
"AllSport has succeeded in creating an easy-to-use app for cyclists, runners, walkers, hikers, and skiers that boasts a robust feature set." - About.com
Now compatible with iPhone 5 4” screen size.
Fixed iOS 7 compatibility issues.