Use this app to connect to and configure the 4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor.
Bridge ANT+ sensors through your iPhone's Bluetooth Smart connection to see ANT+ data live on your phone.
Configure your settings for Sportiiii using the Viiiiva Bluetooth bridge.
Use Viiiiva to bridge ANT+ power meters to iPhone over Bluetooth Smart!
Log your runs, rides, and other activities to .FIT for uploading to other services with or without GPS data!
NOTE: Only devices that support, GPS (for accurate locations services) and Bluetooth Smart (required for connectivity to Viiiiva and Sportiiii), will have full functionality of the 4iiii app. This includes iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5s. The app will run on iPad 3 and newer and all iPad minis, connect to Viiiiva and Sportiiii but will not have detailed location services when doing workout.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** New Viiiiva firmware update required. Please run this app version and connect to your Viiiiva to get new firmware update. **
** New Sportiiii firmware update required. Please run the Sportiiii Configuration Utility from your Mac or PC and connect your Sportiiii to get new firmware update. Available on http://4iiii.com/support. **
- Supports latest Viiiiva and Sportiiiis firmware release running on Cliiiimb app
- GPS automatically turns on when entering Workout view, user still has ability to manually turn on/off by pressing GPS button
- Pace now maxes out at 60 minutes in Workout view
- Multiple minor UI changes on layout and button look as moved to latest development platform for iOS
- Change Start button to show Resume when Stop button pressed. This more correctly describes functionality of Workout state.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- 4iiii Innovations Inc.
- 3.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (5)