*** SALE! *** 50% off to celebrate being FEATURED on iTunes! Get it now!!!
Turn based racing has never been so good!
If you enjoy racing, strategy and puzzle games, Vector Rally has it all in one!
The game is popular as an educational tool teaching vectors.
* Was featured by Apple worldwide!
Enjoy Vector Rally with friends - up to 4 players can race via Bluetooth and Local Wi-Fi or by sharing one device.
Compare your lap scores with the best in the world (OpenFeint enabled).
Vector Rally is reincarnation of a very popular pen and paper game played in schools in the 70's and 80's and now you can play it on your iDevice!
The goal of the game is simple: find the shortest possible racing line (perfect line) from start to finish.
It may sound simple, but perfecting the track requires a lot of thinking and strategy!
Players move cars from one grid point to another in turns. Each turn they can choose from one of the nine available neighboring grid points.
Depending on selection, each turn player can increase speed by one square, decrease by one or maintain same speed.
As in real life racing, you need to accelerate and decelerate in proper times, so watch out for tight corners, come in too fast and you're history!
Players also receive penalties if their car drives outside the track boundaries, stops in the same spot as opponents car or hits the wall.
Player with the least turns/penalties wins the game.
Play against CPU or challenge your family and friends for even more fun! Up to 4 players can play on the same device or on local network via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth.
- 7 unique hand-painted race tracks (more will be added via updates)
- single player mode
- multi player mode on one device in pass and play mode
- multi player mode via Bluetooth (OS version 3.0 and above is required)
- multi player mode on local network via Wi-Fi (OS version 3.1 and above is required)
- AI players
- local high scores
- global high scores and achievements (OpenFeint)
- low device battery consumption
- listen to your own music while playing
- fixed performance issues on iOS4 devices
- updated UI
- added Game Reset button
- added background music
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 23, 2011
- EJay Studios
- 14.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (67)