This app was removed from the App Store.
Toy Store Delivery Truck 2 Lite - For iPhone
iOS iPhone Games
We are including 2 levels for free. If your child loves the 2 levels you can purchase the entire app with no ads for only $2.99.
The long-awaited sequel to our most successful kids game is finally here! Get your kids excited about learning and being challenged while having fun with Toy Store Delivery Truck 2!
7 unique and very challenging levels for your child to master. (Only 2 unlocked levels in Lite Version)
The entire educational experience, including coloring toys to move onto the next level, putting toys up for sale on shelves of the toy store and much more incorporate key cognitive and interactive learning elements. Some great examples of what you can expect with Toy Store Delivery Truck 2 are:
1. Imagination: Color toys in precise schemes to move on to the next level. (Level unlocked)
2. Counting: Drag toys to corresponding color boxes to add up to 10 toys in each box. (Level locked)
3. Memory: Match lost toys in the factory to complete the puzzle. (Level locked)
4. Role Play: Be the driver of the delivery truck on the road, dodging traffic and picking up gas while holding the iPad in the air to go right and left. (Level locked)
5. Number Recognition: Arrive at the toy store to trace all the numbers with your finger. (Level locked)
6. Matching: Unload the toy truck and match each case with its corresponding color and number. (Level unlocked)
7. Shape Recognition: Package toys so they are available for sale by matching the shape of each toy with its corresponding silhouette. (Level locked)
As part of our testing process before submitting this game to Apple we have shown Toy Store Delivery Truck 2 to many top teachers and educators as well as parents around the world. They have tested the game along with their children and students and highly approve of Toy Store Delivery Truck as one of the best iPad games your child can learn from.
Find out more about MindSmack Games:
Like MindSmack Games on Facebook:
Follow MindSmack Games on Twitter: