Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power
iOS Universal Games
Help the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles travel through portals and fight evil in this action-packed street fighting game. Play as all four Ninja Turtles at once as you punch, kick, power-up and portal your way through outrageous dimensions to stop Shredder and the Kraang from unleashing another diabolical plot. Worlds collide with Classic Krang battles on the rooftops of New York and an ultimate Kraang Subprime showdown in the Technodrome.
• Unique group combat controls!
• 5 dimensions to battle through!
• Brand new and classic enemies to brawl against
• 80’s & Classic comic book Turtle costumes
• New Krang Battle
• Epic Kraang Subprime showdown
So what are you waiting for? Download the TMNT Portal Power app and help Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Donnie stop their enemies before it’s too late!
• Fun application for kids and adults of any age or gaming experience level!
• Play as Leonardo, Raphael, Michaelangelo, and Donatello.
• Control each Ninja Turtle with a simple finger swipe to attack your opponents!
• Control all four turtles at once to punch, kick, attack and portal your way through a variety of outrageous TMNT dimensions!
• Watch exciting animated intros and follow fast game-play tutorials to start playing right away!
• Fight the Foot Clan, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and other villains!
• Collect costumes to power up and unlock even more ninja moves and levels! - Plus, encounter never-before-seen, game-exclusive enemies and creatures!
• Official voices and animation from the people who bring you the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV show on Nick!
• Battle across new 5 worlds and dimensions in the all-new TMNT Portal Power game!
End User License Agreement:
TMNT Portal Power offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. Apple will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Apple’s software and not within our control.
© 2016 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nick and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
TouchArcade —'TMNT - Portal Power' Review - Putting The 'T' In 'Teamwork'