This app was removed from the App Store.
The Space Flight
iOS iPhone Games
==CHECK IT OUT==
8 catchers for $1.99 only!
Check out "The Catching" all-in-one bundle now!
You won't regret!
==ABOUT A GAME==
One more retro guy in Catchers family. Simulator of Soviet game "Electronica IM-50" or "Space Flight", analogue of Nintendo's EG-26 Egg (Game & Watch series).
Defend your spaceship from alien attack!
==A BIT OF HISTORY==
In 1980s these consoles were as popular as Nintendo DS or PSP now. Actually, well known Nintendo DS is a descendant of old Game & Watch console. Large number of clones were made in Soviet Union with different characters and backgrounds.
Now you can have a piece of that history with growing collection of Catcher games by i4nApps.
The first game from Catchers family, “The Eggs”, stayed at the top of paid apps list for about 2 weeks (Czech AppStore).
==HOW TO PLAY==
The rules are really simple – just shoot the saucers, don't let them attack and score as much as you can.
Two game modes available:
- Game I – saucers can attack not more than from 3 directions at a time
- Game II – saucers can attack from all 4 directions at a time with higher speed
- Turn on or off sound effects
- Pause the game whenever you want
- Submit your best scores to the web site
- 1.3.2 update with "replay" feature and fixed gameplay bug.
Check our web site for information on new and scheduled releases.
You can also help us to find and iphonize more of the retro catcher games.
- Added "Replay" feature, see in "slow motion" how you've missed it!
- Removed 2 "endless game" cheats (pressing pause or Home button just when the projectile crashed would allow to resume game with 3 penalties).
- Fixed a nasty and hard-to-find gameplay bug - in rare cases the projectiles crashed in wrong order, the game was kind of "cheating" on you. Now the problem is solved, the game is as "honest" as it could ever be, and your have a nice chance to improve your scores.
- Last catcher's position is autosaved now.
- Slightly improved graphics and controls.