This app was removed from the App Store.
Pinball HD: Classic Arcade, Zen + Space Games
iOS Universal Games
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.
Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
Listed by Apple in "Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010"
1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
"Pinball HD is simply a game that was just made for the iPad: it has intuitive controls, takes full advantage of the device’s hardware and delivers a truly immersive experience that will take you right back to the golden age of the arcade."
-- Marco Tabini, Macworld.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle style - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• 3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
– Added On-Demand resources support.
– Updated guide of the Vikings Pinball.
– Other minor fixes
148Apps —Pinball HD Review
TouchArcade —Gameprom's 'The Pinball HD' Now Available for iPad