iOS Universal Games
Love to play with your food?...
Solve Tasty Puzzles in your Quest to become the Ultimate Sushi Master Blaster!
• FREE to play!
• PLAY– Swipe to match the cutest sushi you will ever see.
• FUN – Make the most of sushi bombs, surprises and power-ups for huge scores.
• QUESTS – Earn rewards along your sensei-tional journey!
• CHALLENGE – A tasty variety of puzzle levels with more to come.
• FRIENDS – Show off your skillz in the multi-player Dojo.
• DAILY Challenge—Check in for a fresh new puzzle every day and earn your way to the Leader Board!
• LEVEL up – Win big to get your Black Belt and monstrous respect.
• SOCIAL– Play with Facebook friends, send and receive goodies and show them your sushi supremacy!
• STYLE – your monster avatar with over 125 bling items! Share your Monster style with others!
• MUSIC that will pop and kawaii ART that is cute, sweet, and tasty.
What the critics say:
"Sushi Mushi is one of the surprise gems of the App Store, an attention-grabbing match-three puzzler that'll provide hours of enjoyment, while making users the slightest bit hungry in the process. Recommended." – Modojo
"If you're into playing games like Words With Friends, with friends, and think a puzzler might fit in nicely with your friendship wars, Sushi Mushi delivers a lot more than just raw fish." – Classic Game Room
"Sushi Mushi is eating up my life—in a good way!" - Anne W., Austin TX
"Yummy, yummy, sushi in my tummy!" - Some Imaginary Monster
Please support our game by rating it. We read all the reviews, love your feedback, and truly want to help with any problems.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @SushiMushiGame
Sushi Mushi is completely free to play but some in-game items such as power-ups may require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
The multiplayer Dojo has changed!
- Rounds 2 and 3 have score multipliers for bigger come-backs.
- Players are now required to complete the level goal to receive a score.
And, of course, some bugs have been cleaned out of the ice machine.
PocketGamer —Sushi Mushi