Sub Hunt - AddictingGames
Sub Hunt brings arcade style action to the iPhone in a way that no other game has. You’re in control of an advanced prototype submarine as you battle your way through scores of enemies. Depth charges, mines, torpedoes and bombs are just some of what awaits you!
The fate of the world is in your hands!
See what the Press is saying!
- Appreview.com: “Sub Hunt is a simple and fun shooter game. This puts a little twist on shooters by placing the player underwater in a sub. This game is challenging and stays fun to play”
- Staticfx: “Good Graphics, fun game. Skip the coffee, buy this instead”
- Updated controls which make your sub the deadliest weapon in the sea
- 3 control schemes means you can tailor the game to the way you play best
- An impressive 18 upgrades that can be purchased as you level up your character.
- Save your game to carry your upgrades all the way through the 3 difficulty levels which can be unlocked.
- Difficulty progression allows challenges for beginners and experts alike.
- A host of enemies including submarines, airplanes, battleships, destroyers, aircraft carriers and many more.
- Earn a rating for skilled play to compete with your friends by unlocking achievements and getting onto the leader board.
- 13 power-ups including the mine launcher, aqua cannon, chrono device, tri-shot and absorption, to name a few.
- 6 special encounters to challenge your skills.
- A large selection of music to entertain you while you play.
Bug with boss level fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2010
- MTV Networks
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (117)
- 11.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CMT App
• CMT Artists
• Dora the Explorer: Where is Boots? A hide and seek adventure!
• GameTrailers Originals & Reviews
• Isa TKM
• Jackass: 10 Years of Stupid
• MTV EMA
• MTV Iggy
• NextMovie Trivia Challenge
• Official South Park Quotes
• Over the Line?
• Pos or Not
• Quiero Mis...
• Spike's Deadliest Warrior: Defend and Conquer
• Spike's Deadliest Warrior: Defend and Conquer Lite
• VH1's I Love the 80s Trivia - Samsung Remote