Strike Team Hydra
iOS Universal Games
You are the commander of an elite Strike Team aboard the warship, HYDRA. Your first combat mission will have you leading your team in vicious ship-to-ship battles against the Sethari, a mysterious alien race whose soldiers are genetically bred for war.
In Strike Team Hydra, you are the commanding officer of a squad of soldiers from the far future. Command each warrior and use cover, suppressive fire, advanced weapons and iron will to defeat the enemy. Always outnumbered, your soldiers will depend on your tactical brilliance to prevail.
•COVER: Use barricades and barrels as cover for your soldiers. Less conventional force fields and tachyon fields can also grant a tactical edge to those that hold them.
•SUPPRESSION: Use suppressive fire to pin enemy soldiers in place before finishing them off in close assault or with a well-placed grenade.
•ACTION POINTS: Every action, including movement, attacks and special abilities, requires action points. Spend them wisely to achieve victory.
•MORALE: Your soldiers and the enemy are affected by their courage and determination. If the battle goes well, they fight with grit and determination. If it goes badly, they will focus more on saving themselves than the mission at hand.
Play through a campaign featuring 28 intense firefights including various mission objectives and grueling boss fights. An additional 20 combat missions are available to hone your skills.
*** Requires an iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini 3 or newer. Will not work on earlier devices.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavelightgames
Follow us on Twitter: @wavelightgames
- New ability preview window appears when selecting tiles for movement to show you which abilities you will be able to perform after moving to that tile.
- Characters now move around corners more realistically.
- Special mission that have been completed are now marked with a yellow medal icon.
- The tile preview screen now shows the name of any collectible on the tile.
- An option to hide corpses now added to options menu.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Several game balance changes.
- Several minor UI improvements.