Strength in Numbers
iOS Universal Games
Nerds rejoice!! Finally a game that's fun for everyone! Strength in Numbers™ is THE multiplayer puzzle game where players race against each other and the clock.
Forget playing word games with friends, Strength in Numbers™ has exciting game play, a thrilling musical score, and entertaining voice narration that make for heart thumping fun!
- Unlimited ad-free play
- Email, Game Center, and Facebook login
- Turn-based multiplayer action
- Find friends via email, username, Facebook, Game Center, or random opponents
- Stunning graphics
- Outstanding musical score
- Engaging sound effects and voice over
- Fun power boosts to help you beat your opponents
- Leaderboards and accomplishments
- HD graphics for all devices, including Retina® displays
What people are saying about Strength in Numbers™:
"I've never played anything like it! No, seriously, I don't play games and haven't played this one either."
- Random guy on the streets of Boston
"If you pay me, I'll say something nice about it."
- Gus Whyte, Ad hoc app reviewer
"After playing Strength in Numbers, I can count to ten without using my fingers anymore!"
"It's very nice, dear."
- Mother of the developer
Need we say more?! See for yourself by playing today!
* We apologize to those with older devices such as the 4th gen iPod. Strength in Numbers requires ample memory to process its full HD graphics and audio. It has been tested to work on all devices capable of running iOS 5.x and newer. However, models released in the iOS 4.x era (2010 and older) simply do not have much memory and you may run into frequent app jettisoning (which appears as a crash). This happens because you have too many other applications consuming your precious memory in the background. If you experience this, please try terminating all unnecessary background applications or rebooting the device. Have fun!
Improvements for iOS 7 compatibility.