Sprint like you never did before. Help little Ninja to get back home.
Sprinin lets you travel through various different-looking environments and your goal is to reach end of the level without falling.
Ninja always runs by itself and gravity laws as we know does not apply to him. With a simple tap on the screen you can invert gravity in order to avoid collision with objects that stay in your way.
Game levels are designed in a way that you should activate specific power ups at right moment in order to survive. Creative elements combined with challenging levels deliver an outstanding gameplay.
○ Addictive game play.
○ 5 different chapters, with 20 levels each, will keep you tapping for some time.
○ Each new chapter offers a completely different look and is more of a challenging than the previous ones.
○ Some blocks move, fall or become invisible. These will test your reflexes for many hours to come.
○ Different types of power ups will help Ninja to reach end of the level and make playability more interesting.
○ Game center integration with 10 achievements and leaderboards for each chapter.
○ Full retina display support.
○ More levels are coming with future updates.
Bugs corrected in some levels.
All chapters are now initially unlocked.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 31, 2012
- 15.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data