Keep the plates spinning for as long as possible! Swipe them from side to side to increase the speed.
The faster the plates are spinning, the more points you will earn. But watch out - objects are falling
from the sky to ruin your party. Tap the falling objects before they hit the ground or before they hit
your plates! . . . . and don't forget to keep spinning!
Some of the adjustable features for difficulty and game play include:
- Set how many plates to start each game (up to 5)
- Set a bonus multiplier to get to the harder levels faster
- Set a starting level and jump straight to the harder levels
- Turn the sound effects on and off
- Resume game mode
Compete against your friends to get your name on the High Score table.
See who can get the best score when starting at level 100!
Differences in the 'Lite' version:
- Can only go to a maximum of 2 plates
- Cannot change any options
- Cannot resume game
- Cannot save your scores in the High Score tables
Submit any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 28, 2012
- nikruD LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 9.8 MB