Space is Key
Version 1.1 is due soon!
Version 1.1 contains :-
- Now using Adobe AIR!
- All of Space is Key 2 levels (That's an extra 58 levels)
- A whole new "hell mode" which is a challenge mode consisting of levels to drive you to the edge! (First challenge has 30 levels. Will be more challenges coming soon too!).
- iPad support! Finally, some iPad support that I've been wanting to add for a while. This also makes the app universal If I'm correctly understood!
- Bug fixes. Most of the bugs on 1.0 were due to me not knowing Objective-c well at all, so these should all be wiped out!
- No Game Center. Sadly removing this due to leaderboards full of cheats and I have no way to control this but I'll add Achievements in a later update!
That's 88 levels right there just added to the game for free. And there will be more! (If I release Space is Key 3, I'll be updating the game to contain these levels also).
Space is Key. Simple concept, but can you do it?
Ported over to iOS by popular demand! From the hit flash game that has accumulated over 10 million plays! Now you can feel the frustration of exploding pixels on your iOS device! You won't want to put you're device down after you get a taste of Space is Key!
Time your jumps carefully, or you turn into tiny particles! Challenging, yes, but the computer provides plenty of snarky encouragement. Its like getting advice from a mildly annoying friend.
Packed full of fun features:
- 43 levels of action packed gameplay!
- 25 Game Center achievements.
- Global highscores.
- In-game narrative that coaches you along!
- Supports game saving and loading with local top scores also.
- Facebook integration. Share your score with your friends! See if they can beat it.
- Easy, pick up and play style controls, hard to master!
- Smooth, responsive gameplay.
""Did you think Super Meat Boy was a tad too easy? Then Space Is Key is the iPhone game for you." - GameSpot UK.
"Fiendishly difficult but strangely captivating arcade experience" - TouchArcade
"Space is Key oozes style from its simple mechanics" - AppSpy
"Definitely a fun, challenging game" - DailyAppShow
"Is Space Is Key the most hardcore highscore iPhone game this year?" - PocketGamer
"Shining example of how effective keeping it simple can be" - Altiapp
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2012
- ChrisJeff Games
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (180)
- 14.4 MB