Solitaire City Classic
No ads or In-App purchases! Play Klondike solitaire, the world's most popular solitaire/patience card game where you arrange the playing cards in descending rank of alternating colors.
Solitaire City™ Classic is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays.
This is the classic version of Solitaire that most people know and love. It’s the version that ships with Windows and is also known as Klondike or just simply Patience.
Solitaire City™ Classic contains six variations of this extremely popular solitaire game including Deal 1, Deal 3 and Vegas scoring. Double Klondike has been included too which is the same game but played with two decks of cards instead of one.
Solitaire City’s drag and drop controls are incredibly easy to use and the silky smooth card animations, particle effects and sound effects supply countless hours of fun. What makes Solitaire City so popular though is the timed scoring system. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. You’ll play long into the night trying to add a few points to your best score and see your name in lights on top of the Game Center leaderboards. The timer can also be turned off by those who prefer not to compete and simply wish to play a nice relaxing game of solitaire.
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* 6 variations of Klondike
* 3 variations of Double Klondike
* Deal 1 card
* Deal 3 cards
* Vegas scoring
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5 widescreen support (no letterboxing)
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background
* Choice of detailed card designs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
2) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
If you already own Solitaire City Deluxe™ then you don’t need to buy this Classic Edition as these six versions of Klondike are already included in the Deluxe Edition – unless you want to continue to support the developer, in which case, don’t let us get in the way of your generosity !!
Digital Smoke’s games are always of the highest quality and most importantly we make sure they are great fun to play. Please try our 10 Pin Shuffle game which is also available on the iTunes App Store.
1) Replaced the white dialog boxes that appeared in iOS 7 to ones that match the game better.
2) Cumulative scoring/cash added to Klondike Vegas Rules and Demon Canfield Rules.
3) Removed Undos from Klondike Vegas Rules. You wouldn't be allowed to take back a move at the casinos!
4) You can turn Game Center off from the Settings screen. This will prevent the login screen appearing for those who just can't stand using Game Center.
5) Now displays your Game Center nickname instead of "Me" on the leaderboards.
6) If you're not in the top 50 scores on a Game Center leaderboard then scroll down to the bottom and you'll now see the 10 scores surrounding your current position.
7) Increased the spacing between cards on many iPad games so you can see the suits better.
8) Added an index to the country flag selection table when entering your name for a hi-score.
9) Added What's New and Quick Start guides to the Settings screen.
1) The game would sometimes reset your stats and settings after a crash.
2) If you scrolled down the Game Center leaderboards to the bottom, sometimes the app would crash.
3) Sometimes the Game Center leaderboards would say that you're in the Top 0% instead of the Top 1%
4) If you tried to replay a game when the scoring was turned off then sometimes you'd be dealt a different hand.
5) Creating custom backgrounds is more stable now in iOS 7 and iPhone 5.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 24, 2014
- Digital Smoke LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (921)
- 29.4 MB