iOS Universal Games
Forget Smaug, Voldemort or the White Walkers! The real bad guys are waiting for you in Silversword. Ready your sword and spells and prepare to face the evil.
The expansion "Rise Of The Dragons" is here! New maps, quests, creatures, items, skills and the mighty Dragoncaller class await you! Enjoy your stay in the Dragonlands! Hint: don't throw your rubies and diamonds away if you intend to enjoy the expansion.
Gamepro Award 87/100 Points!
Over 100 hours of roleplaying fun!
"I got goosebumps while reading through
the manual for the first time. iOS devs just
don't make games on this scale.
It's such a poetic app."
All the best,
Senior Writer | FreeAppsArcade.com
Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic - enjoy memories of old with new devices.
- None of the In App Purchases are needed to play through the game (I have to stress that again)
- 7 races to choose from, each with it's own special abilities
- 12 classes, each with it's own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 120 spells, songs and prayers
- over 220 unique monsters
- nearly 70 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
You can follow us on twitter, too. @silverswordinfo is your channel to get the latest news, cheats, and hidden secrets.
DON'T LIKE IT?
No reason for giving a bad review. Your feedback is very welcome on our forums (http://silversword-rpg.com/phpbb3/index.php) or via the support e-mail address. Most of the functions in the game were implemented because YOU wanted them :-) So feel free to spread your thoughts. You are a creator!
- VoiceOver now working correctly on settings screen