Ruduko is a puzzle+strategy combination under one roof. Feeling that your logical skills need a little "tune-up"? Or are you in the mood to test your luck, but Las Vegas weather is too hot and Monte Carlo is too far? This is where Ruduko comes to the rescue. Game difficulty gradually increases with each round/level and uncovers new ways to "guess a right move" along the way. Go ahead: stretch your brain and try your luck.
Ruduko in plain English:
- 6 objects (2 piramids, 2 balls and 2 cubes) are hidden on the 3x3 board;
- shapes around the board provide some clues;
- colored shape indicates presence of the object in the row or column;
- grey shape indicates absence of the object in the row or column.
8 new ways to play the game!
- SPRINT. Try to reach score 500 or 1000 as fast as possible
- EASY mode. All clues are always visible
- BLIND mode. No clues are visible.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2011
- Leaping Bytes, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.4 MB