Create whole new worlds! Puzzle Planets is an action puzzler which puts the epic forces of nature at your fingertips.
Quickly assemble a planet’s tectonic plates then smash them together to cause massive seismic activity. See life sprout on continents that rise from the ocean, then defend your creation from mega disasters long enough for strange creatures to evolve.
- Create 15 planets across 3 galaxies
- Collect all 45 alien lifeforms
- Challenge your friends through Facebook Connect
With awesome 3D visuals and hi-resolution support for Retina and iPad its a great way to show off the awesomeness of your new device. It’s also inspired by real science, so you never know, you might pick up a few facts along the way!
Download now to see how Puzzle Planets truly is out of this world!
Learn the science behind Puzzle Planets in the National Geographic Channel show Clash of the Continents.
- Enhanced user experience
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 21, 2011
- National Geographic Society
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (27)
- 16.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 50 Greatest Photographs of National Geographic
• 50 Places of a Lifetime: The World's Greatest D...
• 7 Billion
• A Taste of Montreal
• Big Cat Week: Quest for Survival
• Birds Lite by National Geographic
• Blood Ivory – A Special Report from National Geographic Magazine
• Building Titanic
• City Guides by National Geographic
• GeoBee Challenge HD by National Geographic
• GeoBee Challenge by National Geographic
• GeoDash: Wild Animal Adventure
• Great Migrations - Game for iPhone
• Great Migrations HD
• Howling Mouse
• Locked Up Abroad
• Look & Learn: Animal Alphabet
• Look & Learn: Animals Vol. 1
• National Geographic Adventure Presents The Greatest Stories Ever Told
• National Geographic Birds: Field Guide to North America
• National Geographic Kids
• National Geographic Kids Spanish Edition
• National Geographic Magazine
• National Geographic Today
• National Geographic Traveler Magazine
• National Geographic World Atlas
• National Park Maps HD
• National Parks by National Geographic
• The World by National Geographic
• Trail Maps by National Geographic
• Ultimate Dinopedia: Complete Dinosaur Reference
• Weird But True