Polymer is a strategic shape-creating game that combines the logic of Rubik’s Cube, the sliding mechanism of Chuzzle, and the creativity of Lego.
Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes!
FIVE GAME MODES:
• Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
• One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
• Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
• Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax!
• Multiplayer: Who can make the best polymer within two minutes?
• Universal support!
• iPhone 5 support!
• iCloud syncing between devices
• GameCenter challenges
• Procedurally generated: every game is different!
• Captivating unlock system
• Five unique pieces
• Five gorgeous pieces of music
• Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
• Multiple color schemes, 6 of which are totally free
• Tweet, Facebook share, email, text or save your best polymers
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
"Polymer is an exceedingly clever logic puzzler."
"Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of thoughtful gamers."
— Touch Arcade
"Polymer is a brilliant, addictive puzzler, and its blend of logic and shape building make it a game almost anyone can enjoy."
— Pocket Gamer
"Polymer is my new go-to puzzle game. It’s a lot of fun and very challenging. Combined with the beautiful colors and awesome music and sound effects — I’m hooked."
"It’s already one of my favorite puzzle games on iOS."
— 148 Apps
"One of the most creative and unique puzzle games to come out in a while for your iPhone."
— App Advice
"Polymer is just like the molecules inside the game. Colourful, packed with a genuine sense of play, and far more than the sum of the parts"
• Took out all previous in-app purchases and replaced them with one: "All Color Schemes." This will unlock every color scheme from now until forever.
• Took out all of the "buy" buttons from the unlock info screens. The ONLY place you will see an in-app purchase is now in the store.
• Added a soundtrack link to the settings menu
• Added a "follow me on twitter" button to the settings menu
• As I type this, it is snowing like crazy outside my Chicago apartment. I'm getting sick of it. Since I can't turn off the snow in real life (unfortunately), this update does the second best thing: turns off the snow in Polymer by default. You can still enable it in the options menu if you'd like.
• Thank you thank you THANK you for making Polymer such a huge success. It has been downloaded over 500,000 times and has been played over 2,000,000 times. Simply jaw dropping for a one-man "team" like me :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 21, 2013
- Whitaker Blackall
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (54)
- 35.4 MB