Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys
iOS Universal Games
Join Ricks throughout the multiverse as they get swept up in the latest craze: Morty training! There are over 70 bizarre Mortys to recruit and train out there, including Mustache Morty, Wizard Morty, Cronenberg Morty and more. Assemble a dream team, then challenge rival Ricks by forcing your grandsons to battle each other. Command, combine and level up your Mortys to prove that you're the greatest Morty trainer of all space and time!
- Discover dozens and dozens of bizarre Mortys across the multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow
- Battle rival Ricks from across the multiverse
- Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
- Craft items and engage in tedious side quests
- Win prizes at the space arcade Blips and Chitz
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
- Localizations for French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Fix a bug in which Morty Tokens (won from tournaments) can disappear before the player has spent them
- Other Bug Fixes!
Previously: SUMMERTIME MORTY GAMES UPDATE!!
You said “new Mortys are great, but I want new single-player content please.” And we were all like, “why can’t we have both?” So we proudly present to you a Summertime update with 20 NEW Mortys and the NEW Morty Games. Also, we changed the icon and implemented some bug fixes too.
Q: What are the Morty Games?
A: It is a series of five challenge-filled tournaments for you to enter and display your combat abilities. Emerge victorious and you will gain exclusive Mortys not found elsewhere. Your friends will be jealous. The Morty Games Arena is located on the west side of the citadel.
Q: What are the 20 new Mortys in this version?
A: We can’t reveal them all, but here are a few: Reptile Morty, Dog Bite Morty, Boot Camp Morty, Jerry Fan Morty, Exoskeleton Morty and Strawberry Morty. Some of these are only available by competing in the Morty Games. Others are wandering the wilds of various dimensions.
Thank you for playing. We’ve got more new content and stuff coming soon in regular updates. Hit us up on social media if you’ve got a suggestion/request/question/concern. Did you like this update? Want more? Tweet us @PocketMortys.
PocketGamer —Pocket Mortys
TouchArcade —'Pocket Mortys' Review - Gotta Sedate 'em All