iOS Universal Games
IMPORTANT: Planar Conquest is compatible only with iPad 3 & newer devices, iPhone 5 & newer. It’s NOT compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad Mini and earlier devices.
Become an all-powerful Sorcerer Lord and lead one of 8 different races to the ultimate victory. Explore multiple planes of existence, raid dungeons, and conquer cities. Expand your armies, cast mighty spells, and summon godly creatures to do your bidding.
“eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate” - Planar Conquest is a massive fantasy 4X strategy game inspired by the immortal classic, Master of Magic by Microprose (1994). A combination of excellent depth known from Civilization and epic fantasy battles from Heroes of Might and Magic make for an immersive and complex strategy experience tailor-made for iOS devices.
Create your own Sorcerer Lord
Customize your character and lead one of 8 wildly different races, choosing between 40+ character traits and mastering over 300 spells from 13 schools of magic.
Explore an imaginative fantasy universe
Conquer, rule and exploit 7 distinct planes of existence, each of them filled with riches, mysteries and dangers.
Expand your empire
Build new cities and rise to power thanks to 50 different city improvements and 160 unit types, ranging from rank-and-file soldiers to mythical dragons.
Raise an unstoppable army
Recruit and equip legendary heroes to command your armies, level up your warriors and support them with an arsenal of deadly spells to quench any resistance.
Streamlined, not simplified
A PC strategy game streamlined for iOS without any gameplay concessions. Experience the full depth of an epic conflict spanning multiple worlds and hundreds of units. A must have for any strategy fan!
NOTE: Base game features 3 planes and 4 races. Additional planes and races are available as in-game purchases.
- New feature: while starting a new game, you can toggle the Spell of Domination off and on. Existing games will still use Spell of Domination.
- fixed: inns now show correct refresh time in turns
- fixed: dropped unusable Drain Life ability from craftable ranged weapons
- fixed: angels/archangels no longer can pierce mundane resistance
- fixed wrong city population tooltip (one zero added)
- fixed problems with maximum heroes (dead heroes count, you can dismiss them from the inventory menu, you can't bypass the 6 heroes limit)
- fixed problems with the southernmost tile on Air plane
- fixed UI problems with the construction tab in cities
- fixed: bleeding ability no longer reduces the hero's damage each time you browse his tabs
- fixed unit casting bugs
- fixed: drain life no longer fully heals every undead unit
- fixed a glitch with foreign plane lost tribes
- fixed a fame/XP bug when enemies are turned to stone
- tweaked: slightly reduced basilisk's stoning gaze power
- fixed Flaming Guardians spell sometimes not working after save
- fixed Recall Hero bug when there are units on the summoning circle
- fixed: maximum city count without penalties now shows correct value
- tweaked: ships' damage values
- fixed: other lords cannot research Spell of Domination anymore, if it was disabled in the New Game Menu.