Pixel Land is a game that sets out to answer the age old question - "Can a game contained within only 64 pixels be fun, challenging and addictive?"
Pixelman and Pixelwoman were taking a stroll through the park one day when suddenly the ruthless pixel gang kidnap pixelwoman right before pixelmans eyes. Your mission is to take on the pixel gang throughout 24 action-packed levels of pixelated mayhem!
There are gang members to stomp, gaps and lava to jump over, fireballs and pixel seeking enemies to avoid PLUS six end of level bosses to defeat. To help you on your journey, there are various power-ups hidden within blocks throughout each level including invincibility, extra lives and super pixel power!
The love of your life is counting on you...
Pixel Land includes Game Center functionality which adds even greater depth to the game, there are loads of achievements to acquire and you can try your hand at scoring the most points to become #1 on the Leaderboard.
Pixel Land is a fun and challenging game that will certainly require finely tuned gaming skills toward the later levels where things really get tough!
- Added an option to turn off Sound FX
- Can now resume the game from where ever you left off (even if you have lost all of your lives)
- Added a new 'hit point' system where you will only lose a life once you lose all three 'hit points'
- Added a pause screen for when you lose a life (instead of instantly starting the level again)
- Added comments to indicate which power-up you have got.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 17, 2012
- Brad Slattery
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (34)
- 5.4 MB