This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
Experience the thrill of adventure with Pilot’s Path – an old school top down view helicopter flying game, perfectly optimized for Retina Display. Feel like a first-class pilot, explore over 50 islands, fulfill risky missions, enjoy the trendy retro design, beautifully rendered cut scenes and the cute girl-mechanic.
Pilot’s Path is one of a very few games specifically designed to provide a better experience for players having a second iOS device, an Apple TV or a TV Out cable. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, AirPlay and all types of TV Out cables, it supports all the possible multi-device configurations and a single device, as well.
The game tells a story of a former USAF pilot. Dishonorably discharged after an accident with an expensive military plane, he makes his way back to the sky carrying out missions for criminal underground bosses. Download now, hit the sky and feel the rush!
· Randomly generated maps for each new game
· Explore over 50 islands in 2 locations
· Collect and sell items from across archipelagos
· Make improvements to your helicopter
· Upgrade hull, fuel capacity, speed, radar range, and more
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
· Joystick controls that make flying easy and intuitive
· Beautifully rendered graphics and cut scenes
· Retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
· Simple, super easy TV and remote setup
· Control remotely with another iOS device via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
· Play on a TV or a projector – HDMI, Airplay, VGA, RCA supported
· Configurable TV resolution for slow Wi-Fi connections
· Full HD and other resolutions natively supported
· Universal app, optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
· Game Center achievements
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
- Fixed issues with 32 bit and 64 bit devices in Remote mode
- Fixed possible game crash after disconnection in Remote mode
- Updated ad networks SDKs
- Fixed Like Us button
- Added trailer skip option at the game’s first start
148Apps —Pilot’s Path Review